Blackie Ratchet
If Ratchet is even half as sweet and smart as Blackie, I can see why the soldier who adopted him wanted so badly to bring him to the U.S. You can read about him here: http://www.startribune.com/local/31260394.html . I hope he has a long and happy life here in America; it sounds like he deserves it!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Separated at birth
Posted by Pam D at 12:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 kind comments:
Hey! Thanks for the video clip of The Bridge. I actually saw the movie about 6 months ago in its original language (Czech, I believe) but with English subtitles. Cool!
We will be at WCC on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. (Thanksgiving Thursday, Friday, Saturday, then Sunday) Glenn and I will speak for a minute in church. I will look for you there! Can't wait to see how big Adam is now.
Post a Comment