A friend pointed out that yesterday, where I thought I had written of going to visit family "for Christmas," I had written instead that I was going to visit "for Christ." I need to pay attention to the message in that particular slip. With final exams and holiday preparations, I seem to have forgotten to focus on Christ instead of on Christmas.
Psalm 119: 49-72; Isaiah 9:8-17; 2 Peter 2:1-10
© 2008 by Carol Mead. This material is copyrighted, but you may forward it in its entirety to others. To subscribe, visit the website at www.holyordinary.com
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Remember
I have SO much catching up to do on this blog. So much that, quite honestly, it might never get done. But, if I keep avoiding creating a new entry because there's so much from which I have to choose, my last entry will truly become "my last entry". In order to prime the pump, I'm posting my daily devotional from today, because it really hits home for me. I try to keep God at the center of all that I do, but then the to-do lists keep getting longer, and I find myself focusing on quantity of tasks checked off instead of quality of how and for Whom they are done. I hope you enjoy this devotional as much as I do; and yes, now that the big "crush" is over, I think I'll be back very soon!
REMEMBER
December 17, 2008
Posted by Pam D at 5:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 kind comments:
Boy, did your post ever warm my heart today...THANK YOU!
Post a Comment