Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Heart Faces--Green Kids!


The theme for I Heart Faces this week is green, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The picture just has to have green in it somewhere, and it doesn't have to have a St. Paddy's theme. But, I couldn't resist using this picture, because it just makes me smile every time I look at it. I took it in 2004 when the bug hunter was 4. The girls next door were 4 and 6, and all of them had dressed up for St. Patrick's Day festivities at their schools. I went over to Piknik and played around a little with color and sharpness as well as softening the edges. It's just a really cute face picture, and I hope it makes you smile, too! Make sure that you visit I Heart Faces and check out the other green entries; I feel sure there will be a little of everything, as long as it's green!

35 kind comments:

Melinda said...

That is one precious photo...it definitely made me smile! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to participate in school activities like that.

Donna said...

Green times three! What fun!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Shae said...

What a cute group of kids!

Rachel said...

How utterly adorable! I think this week's entries will be so fun :)

I love how happy bug hunter is in this pic! There's no missing it!

Tonkamom said...

Precious! I love it ;)

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! I love it. Your kids are beautiful! They look Irish : ).

Mrs. Bird said...

Ooohh, that is delightfully green :) Good work!

ShEiLa said...

Darling kids.

They look like they love gReeN almost as much as we do.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Lara said...

What a cute group of little leprechauns! What a great picture!

Pineapple Princess said...

How precious are your kids!
You'll cherish this cute pic!

Keri said...

Wonderful picture! Kiddos are such cuties!

Heather said...

The smiles of children always bring a smile to my face!

tiarastantrums said...

great greeny goodness

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How precious. Love all the green. I am still working on my photo. Got to love Picnik.

Lindsay said...

Gotta love it! This picture has so much in it that makes you remember childhood fondly. Great entry!!!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I have to remember to get the kids dressed up on Tuesday :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, living in Alaska with 5 kids by myself has definitely been an experience. Only 6 months left...

Shannon said...

Fantastic photo. I love how the green pops! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

Mireille said...

how fun is this pic!!

K said...

What a sweet photo! I love the green! They all look so happy!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

What a lovely memory to have.

Carebear said...

Definitely made me smile! Too, too cute. They are all just so happy and seem so affectionate with one another. Great photo!

April said...

Great photo for the contest, Pam! Just look at those smiling faces! Good Luck to ya!

Ginna said...

that's cute, they look so happy!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

That is adorable! Yes, it did make me smile:-) Great Green shot!

Rebecca said...

what a fun memory and such cute kiddos! super cute green photo.

DawnS said...

I love this kind of photo - so precious!

Amydeanne said...

awww very cute!

Unknown said...

It did make me smile :-) I love the pictures of them dressed up for st. patrick's day . . . I always forget about it and dont wear green - maybe this year I'll remember! :-)

Christina said...

Awww! This is so sweet!

Lollidale Farm said...

What fun kids you have! And there's LOTS of green in it! Perfect!

Frogmum said...

Lovely shot - so green! This is a tough one for us UK folks. St Patrick's day is no big thing here!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

These kids are so cute! Great composition, color and clarity! :) This fits the theme just right!

Christi said...

Awwww, those are three cute kiddos.

Through My Own Lens said...

So cute...LOTS of green in that photo too! I love their expressions! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Hope you are having a good week...