Friday, March 13, 2009

Oooh... what a treasure!

Friends, do I have a TREASURE for you! I have been blessed with so many wonderful blog friends, and I follow some amazing blogs (check out my sidebar; no, I mean REALLY check it out. You will LOVE my bloggy friends!). But tonight, I got a comment on a post from a "stranger"; someone I didn't recognize. I try to visit the folks who comment on my site (which is NOT that hard, because I have a faithful few and then few after them... ), so I clicked the name, went to the profile, and clicked on her blog. Once Upon a Miracle IS a miracle; I wish this woman lived next door to me! Please.. go visit her blog. Read and read, and then read some more. Love kids? Her little man is adorable, and she is an awesome mommy. Love photography? She has mad skilz... she even WON the I Heart Faces contest in week 6! NO LIE! Click the link and you will see the beautiful photo of her boy that took top spot. Are you a horse person (like me)??? She has 'em, loves 'em, and rides 'em. She writes so well, and you will discover a depth that just keeps you reading, post to post to post. I have a feeling that you'll become a follower, too, so go... get outta here! A miracle is waiting....

5 kind comments:

Shanda said...

I just found her tonight through Dana's blog. (you too?) I read and cried and read...God is awesome.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh I agree, Rachel is a treasure, amazing. Thanks for stopping by today. I love that I am not the only one in a funk.. That "someone" spreading funkdust, just might be the devil himself. I won't let him win.... I love your about me comment "following your savior wherever he leads.

Blessings

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Pam,

I am so glad I met you last night, I really started to come out of that funk after our messages to each other. Thanks for sharing what you love, I agree...

God certainly is at work today. I added a third and fourth possiblitly after you came by. Blog or tweet for additional entries. Sorry for leaving the comment here. Your email is not listed on your profile and your comments are set for no reply.

Have a blessed day, and I really look forward to getting to know you more.

Rachel said...

What a sweet and totally unexpected blessing! I am so glad we "found" eachother in bloggy land and I have really enjoyed catching up on your posts.

Thank you so very much for the kind words and I hope to get to know you more!

Blessings!
Rachel

(or I guess my name is "Bette" today, since that's my comment verification word, LOL)

Rachel said...

Hi again -

I was a dummy and sent you a big long email last night... until I realized that the comment wouldn't send it back to your email!

Could you please email me at rkbuffy@comcast.net if you don't mind? :)