My favorite little MckMiracle, Stellan, is in the hospital right now with a dangerously high heartrate that the doctors cannot seem to bring down. Prayerfully, the next update by MckMama will be a good one. Please join me in lifting up Stellan and his family in prayer. Thanks so much....
Monday, March 23, 2009
Please pray....
My favorite little MckMiracle, Stellan, is in the hospital right now with a dangerously high heartrate that the doctors cannot seem to bring down. Prayerfully, the next update by MckMama will be a good one. Please join me in lifting up Stellan and his family in prayer. Thanks so much....
Posted by Pam D at 9:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 kind comments:
Oh dear. I will be praying!
I just read her post and my heart sank with worry.
I jumped over in response to your stopping by my blog - and have been completely absorbed in Stellan's story ever since...promise to pray for them.
And yes, let's check back in two weeks. I love that idea. I find myself with such good intentions and then, a few weeks down the road...wondering where did they go? Thanks for the encouragement.
Have a great week - and go give your hubby an extra hug!
I will pray sweetie.
Post a Comment