Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Heart Faces--Week 16-Reflections



Sweet neighbors K and L modeled for me yesterday for this week's I Heart Faces contest, Reflections. We tried the fish pond, the front door stained glass, and the window of the girls' clubhouse. I originally picked a photo of L's reflection in the clubhouse window, but Bug Hunter liked this picture better. I actually put it to a vote here on my blog (see previous post) and this picture was the undisputed winner.
I know there will be a lot of beautiful and creative pictures entered in the contest this week; click here or on the button below to head over and check them all out!

23 kind comments:

Rachel said...

Really cool how you can see the fist kind of framing her... the shot looks really dreamy - definitely fits her expression.

Super great job!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love it. Sorry I missed the vote, but that is what I would have picked also. Great job...

Donna said...

Okay, my windows are MUCH too dirty to let me do this sort of thing. I'm almost inspired to wash them and give it a try though!

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

www.karensphoto.com said...

Very neat.

Anonymous said...

Great Shot! TFS

Denise said...

Really awesome.

Pam D said...

I really wasn't very clear when I wrote this post (because I changed it from one picture to another before I linked up). This picture is a reflection in the pond; after I took it I rotated it 180 degrees (she was upside down in the original photo). Just to clear up confusion; this wasn't taken in the clubhouse window; if you enlarge the pic, you can even see some slight rippling in the water.

Unknown said...

Very cool picture. I needed some volunteers last night for modeling : ). My son is going crazy with all the poses lately : ). Hope your week is wonderful!

Taylor said...

Love all the sun spots, very pretty.

April said...

I love how the rays of sunlight are filtering through the trees...what a neat effect! You did awesome, as always! Happy Monday!

Upstatemamma said...

That is a really beautiful picture!!

Anonymous said...

That is a TOTAL winner!! I absolutely LOVE IT! It's creative and very well done! WOOHOOO!! Go Pam!

heidiannie said...

Wow- I couldn't enter this time- my skills of reflection are limited to thoughts and literature!
Your photo is great! I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I'm loving all the creative entries this week!

Through My Own Lens said...

WOW! Great reflection photo! Very nicely done!

lislynn said...

Perfect, love the touch of color from what I assume are fish swimming around?

Anonymous said...

Great image! Very nice.

DawnS said...

Very nice, I like the light ripple effect you can see in some of the photo!

Julie Rivera said...

The refracted light is lovely! What did you use as your reflective surface? Really neat.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Very nice! The bloggers made a great choice!!

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

Drew said...

I love how still the water is. The colors are so rich and her demeanor is so calm. Lovely photo!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I love it! The clarity is fabulous and the colors just scream 'dreamy!'

Keri said...

Spectacular photo. Love seeing the fish under her reflection. Very cool.