Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We Interrupt Our Peaceful Moment...

to bring you this update from American Idol.....

KRIS WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




and the response in OUR living room when the winner was announced?


YEAH BABY!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 kind comments:

Sue G said...

I agree! It surprised me, but America got it right.

Who knew?

The Foster Home said...

I think I see his tonsils =)

YAY I was so excited last night!!!!

Denise said...

I was so glad.

April said...

My girls and I were hooting and hollering like crazy when Ryan announced his name! We were pulling for him all along. He's from my homestate of Arkansas and he's so talented and such a nice person, so he definitely had my vote! I think that might have been the biggest upset in the history of "American Idol"! Just goes to prove the underdog can come out on top!

April said...

I love your new blog layout, by the way...so cute!

Tina said...

I agree...we are so excited that Kris won.....

YEA Kris~~~~~~~~~

Carmen said...

I was so thrilled that Kris won. I just didn't think Adam could sing. Kris just acts like such a nice person and I love the way he sings. I was so shocked when Ryan said Kris had won, I screamed, lol......I'm always for the underdog...

wife.mom.nurse said...

I was thrilled too! Yeah Kris!

Shanda said...

I didn't watch it this season; but I've heart amazing things about him!

I wanted to invite you to participate in "Blogger Appreciation Week" this week! You were one of the bloggers I mentioned by name in hopes that many more sweet sisters would find your blog and be blessed by it!!

Shanda said...

I also left you a blog award!

Daveda said...

Hi there, I just wanted to stop by and say hello, glad I did! I too am SO, SO happy by this years winner, Kris Allen!! I voted forever...as many times as I could LOL!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

We were so happy here too. What a moment... I am beyond proud of that young man, and I know he will do the honor proud...