When he saw the pictures of creatively carved fruits and veggies in the email that a friend sent, he HAD to try it for himself. I'm not sure if he has more of a future as a chef or as a prop man for horror movies.
For more SOOC (straight out of the camera-no editing allowed) pictures, head over and visit Melody at Slurping Life. But I'm bettin' you won't find ANYTHING like this over there...
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Adam's Apple
Posted by Pam D at 5:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 kind comments:
Awww Pam, art comes in all forms...nice job Adam
Amazingly awesome.
That boy is related to me somehow. I wont go into details but lets just say pumpkins carving is an extreme sport around here...I also love to carve bars of soap....and wax since I went to school for jewelry casting...me and your dude need to hang!
That is just too funny...
How did he know what I look like??? LOL
Great job Adam...
Look how creative your baby is! LOVES it!
This is soooo cool. I love the teeth...
Hahaha... too funny!
Post a Comment