I had to play this week; I really loved the picture and enjoyed tinkering with it in Picasa. Cropping, sharpening, evening out skin tone, playing with highlights and shadows, and then focal B&W (I know, I'm stuck on it.. sorry). I love the close crop to really focus on that beautiful face. With all I'm learning from these FixIt Fridays, it's making it hard to delete ANY picture that has at least possibilities. Head over to I Heart Faces and check out the other "fixes".. there are some very cool transformations and interpretations!
Original picture:

My edit in Picasa:


14 kind comments:
Great edit!! Love how you cropped it.
Very nice!!
That is such a beautiful picture...I LOVE what you've done with it, Pam! Really made her face and those gorgeous flowers the focal point. Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Both pictures are sweet - but the edited one is beautiful!!
Breathtaking photo. Great job.
No one can beat the crop out of you!
(Sorry.)
I love that close crop as well - really puts the focus right on her face (where is should be.) :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
Love the closeup. I love how her hair blows in the closeup. I've never used picassa, maybe I should give it a try.
Best crop I've seen so far! Nice.
Love the soft, reflected glow of the flowers on her face!
Celeste (Crickets)
Nice work!
Love the crop and the pretty color on those flowers! :-) great job girl!
Great Edit and thanks so much for the wonderful comments and stopping by! I do agree that I heart faces is a great hang out! It's the new black for the season!
I "heart" new blog entries.
Got any?
I love what you did with this picture.. she's SUCH A CUTIE!
Oh, don't let me forget... I was so honored by the video you sent. You are the SWEETEST GAL EVER! I hope your Mother's Day was just as WONDERFUL as you are! ☺
Post a Comment